Digital Analytics Consultant
We pride ourselves on creating industry leading, award-winning work and our employees are at the very heart of that. Our team consists of the smartest, most creative minds in digital, covering SEO, Paid Media, Analytics, Content Marketing and Design & Development. We also have our own bespoke technology that helps us to consistently deliver exceptional work for our clients. Now we are on the hunt for more talented people to join us to raise the bar even higher.
Are you passionate about data? Can you demonstrate how to use data to create a great impact on business performance?
Within the Digital Analytics team the focus is on a high standard of work and an ambition to be the best analytics consultancy in Europe. You will be joining the ever growing team and work with some of the world’s leading brands.
- Support clients them to achieve real business impact using analytics.
- Use analytics tools to derive insights and recommend actions to improve the business performance of clients
- Support client needs from set-up and implementation of analytics, to reporting, and into analysis/insights
- Support other team members to maximise the business impact using analytics
- Support the development of new standard approaches to maximise the use of and value from analytics
- Communicate with clients
- One to two years working within Digital Analytics or similar role
- Familiarity with at least one web analytics tool (Google Analytics, Adobe)
- Familiarity with at least one tag management system (Google Tag Manager, Tag Commander, Adobe DTM)
- Numerical reasoning and logical thinking
- Curiosity – have an enquiring mind
- Ability and desire to learn new skills
- Good written and oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
There are many reasons to work for Ayima, including
- Competitive salary that reflects contribution
- Comprehensive health, dental and pension packages for every employee
- 25 days paid holiday, Christmas shut down plus the standard bank holidays
A culture built around our employees
- A role in a growing industry where you can use your skills to make a noticeable difference
- Enjoy a relaxed, welcoming and collaborative work environment that rewards entrepreneurs
- Be the master of your own destiny with a structure to help you develop your role
- Flexibility around 9-6, we know you have a life outside of the office
We work in exceptional spaces
- Awesome Farringdon office in one of London’s most iconic buildings
- A fully stocked office kitchen, beer fridge and great coffee
- Pool, table tennis and arcade machines for ‘creative thinking’ time