Junior PPC Analyst
We’re on the lookout for an ambitious, analytical and creative individual who is seeking to kick-start their career in an award-winning digital marketing agency by joining our Paid Media (Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic Advertising) team.
Reporting directly to a Paid Media Director, you will assist with the management of advertising campaigns predominantly across Google and Facebook, but also dipping into LinkedIn and many other social media platforms.
The role is varied and your job will develop quickly, but some of the key goals to start with will be:
- Developing a strong proficiency in Excel & other reporting tools in order to carry out day-to-day job functions (including reporting, data analysis and campaign development)
- Setting up campaigns for Google and Facebook ads according to best practices and check sheets, including
- Keyword research
- Audience research
- Creative recommendations
- Budget recommendations
- Supporting the team in managing campaign budgets throughout the month via collating relevant information and keeping systems up to date
- Over time, learning to optimize campaigns in line with performance targets
- Becoming competent at reporting back to clients - analyzing the data, giving insights to campaign performance and advising on optimizations to deliver to KPIs
- Your toolset will eventually comprise of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Excel, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, and more. Don’t worry if these are unfamiliar to you, we’re here to train!
- Enjoy working with numbers & an analytical mindset
- Problem solving
- Clarity in presenting data & ideas to others
- Ability to work as a team, sharing your successes and more importantly failures (we can’t be afraid to make mistakes and share them)
- Proactive attitude
Whilst you will have a structured development plan and we love collaboration, you will also need to demonstrate intellectual curiosity and the ability to work autonomously.
Most importantly, you’ll have a say in your own career development. As a new arm of an established team, the potential for growth is as big as you make it. Ayima are constantly growing our client base, service offerings and staff so this is an incredibly exciting time to start your career in digital marketing.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Health / Dental / Life package
- 100% contribution matched RRSP (up to 5%)
- 25 days paid vacation (and we close for a week over the holidays)
- Summer Fridays - Get out early and enjoy the Vancouver sun
- Travel opportunities
- Training Budget
- A fast growing team within a collaborative global digital marketing agency
- Entrepreneurial thinking is encouraged and rewarded
- Awesome Yaletown office
- A fully stocked office kitchen, beer fridge and great coffee
- PlayStation 4 Pro / Craft Brewery tours / Office Sonos
- A relaxed and welcoming work environment
- Team lunches at Vancouver’s best restaurants
- Flexible working and focus on work life balance