Mid Level Full Stack Developer
We pride ourselves on creating industry leading, award-winning work and our employees are at the very heart of that. Our team consists of the smartest, most creative minds in digital, covering SEO, Paid Media, Analytics, Content Marketing and Design & Development. We also have our own bespoke technology that helps us to consistently deliver exceptional work for our clients. Now we are on the hunt for more talented people to join us to raise the bar even higher.
You’ll be joining a well-established development team that works across external and internal projects. We operate three areas of development: Internal & public facing products, Data engineering & reporting, and client facing agency style work. This role will be focused on the first of these but working across all three may also form part of the role from time to time.
- Work with the Head of Technology, Product Manager and Lead Developer on new projects, from the planning phase to completion and beyond.
- In consultation with the development team and any other stakeholders, implement new features for existing systems.
- Create strong documentation where necessary, including potentially client facing material.
- An awareness of technological advances including SEO
- Strong and current PHP skills, including OOP & Framework experience. Laravel or Symfony would be ideal.
- Experience with JS modular bundlers such as Webpack or Gulp to group npm/yarn packages.
- Strong CSS including Sass/Less & frameworks like Bootstrap, Tailwind or Bulma.
- Strong MySQL, pgSQL or comparable RDBMS including query optimisation.
- Knowledge of other databases such as Redis, Elasticsearch, MongoDB etc.
- Excellent communication skills including requirements gathering and liaising with non-technical team members.
- LEMP/LAMP stack knowledge.
- Knowledge of using the OSX/Linux command line to run simple commands.
- Knowledge of running docker images would be ideal.
There are many reasons to work for Ayima, including:
- Competitive salary that reflects contribution
- Comprehensive health, dental and pension packages for every employee
- 25 days paid holiday, Christmas shut down plus the standard bank holidays
- Competitive training budget
A culture built around our employees
- Become a pivotal part of the most talented digital team on the planet
- Enjoy a relaxed, welcoming and collaborative work environment that rewards entrepreneurs
- Be the master of your own destiny with a structure to help you develop your role
- Flexibility around 9-6, we know you have a life outside of the office
We work in exceptional spaces
- Awesome Farringdon office in one of London’s most iconic buildings
- A fully stocked office kitchen, beer fridge, great coffee and regular team lunches
- Pool, table tennis and arcade machines for ‘creative thinking’ time